Yeah, those sly mysterious smiles always gets me. 😉 Ewok says:
I found out I’m a subtle flirt. How I become one, I have no idea. I don’t even know decent pick-up lines and now I know how to flirt? Get out of here!
- What Type of Flirt Are You? – Tickle’s 16 questions quiz gave me “Sabri, You’re the Subtle Flirt Type! Were you just winking at us? We couldn’t quite tell… In fact, we think it’s fairly safe to say that you’re a Subtle Flirt – you’re a master of the flirting game. You know how to attract attention from anyone, any time. A quick smile, a little game of look-away-and-look-back-again – before long you have the object of your affection wrapped around your little finger. “
- The Art of Flirting – by Joe Vetromile says, “Flirting is the way most people determine whether or not a member of the opposite sex is interested in them.”
- Wikipedia: Flirting – says, “Flirting consists of stylized gestures, language, body language, postures, and physiologic signs”.
- Flirting 101: Eye Contact, Body Language and Mystery – by Kathryn D’Imperio says, “one of the best tactics is to be sure the person knows you are interested”.
- Modern Flirting – Girls Find Old Ways Did Have Their Charms – By Laura Sessions Stepp, Washington Post Staff Writer, Thursday, October 16, 2003.
- The joys and dangers of flirting; how to flirt when to flirt when not to flirt – Ebony, Nov, 2003 by Nikitta A. Foston. “IT can start slowly. A warm smile. The wink of an eye. A subtle glance from across the room.”