A weekend blogger is certainly what I’m becoming. Especially with my new assignment and my workplace change to an 8-to-5 five-day week. Woo, looks like I’m with good companies …
- WeekendBlogger – One way to find a random one of us.
- Office work kills the blogger – Alwin Hawkins, 8 April 2005. “Okay, not killed. Just made him extremely anxious.” Another new IT support guy.
- Confessions of a deliquent weekend blogger – Kevin McCullough, 13 March 2005, “a radio talk show host“, confesses too.
- Are you a weekend blogger? – Deb, 13 February 2005. Points to Joe’s list of weekenders.
- Link me … WeekendBlogger – Joe Jennet, 12 February 2005. Earlier blog, 6 Mar 2004. His list of us weekday challenged bloggers.
- Weekend Blogger – Jeremy Hedley, 29 October 2004. Another one pressured by weekday work.
- Weekend Blogger – Misterblue, 13 July 2003. Tired out by daily computer work, weekend play.