Opanda IExif is a professional Exif viewer in Windows / IE / Firefox, From a photographer’s eye, It displays the image taken from digital camera and every item of EXIF data in the image from beginning to end. The user can learn about how and where to take the photo, what the camera’s model is, the detail of photographer and more in IExif.
This looks very useful to me, where previously while browsing interesting web pages, I had to save the images to disk and use IrfanView exif plugin to read those camera settings information. When massaging my photos I usualy keep its original exif information intact for easy future references.
[I’m classifying this under “Computers” until I decided to have a camera or photo sub category. ;-)]
- Opanda IExif – EXIF viewer for IE and Firefox – SnapFiles rated 3 of 5 stars (Good).
- Opanda IExif – Tucows rated in 3 cows, too.
- View EXIF with Firefox – Garette LeSage’s post in Camera Hacks on 11 April 2005 regarding FxIF and users comments about IExif.
- Opanda Exif viewer extension for Firefox available – Paul’s post in StevesForum on 17 March 2005 recommending IExif.
- Canon S400 Digital Photo Date/Time manipulation – Davenaff question on 17 February 2005 regarding “application needs to be able to review a large set of files, and shift the three EXIF tag values by a fixed amount (X days, Y years, Z hours)” and “will allow me to make the date/time edits in bulk“. The answering comments leads through the_rename, iexif and jhead programs. The last was the “perfect utility” for his need.
- Opanda IExif 1.8 — the Best EXIF Viewer in FIREFOX! – Tonychien’s post in PBase on 22 January 2005 with screenshots of IExif in action in Firefox.